Brierley - Answered a Question by stubbs (14 Aug 08 18:59)

It really depends on what you want from the cruise. Whether you want a port intensive one, in which a fly/cruise to the med or caribbean is probably best, or if you want a more relaxing one with more sea days, then sailing from GB is best. The length of time you can be away will always have a bearing on the cruise you go for. Honestly unless you really have a more specific idea of what you are aiming for I don't think you could do worse than contact a cruise agent, try the freephone number at the top of the page, they will be better placed to help.

- Was this comment useful or 0 of 0 found this useful
Comment | Report

Talk To A Consultant

2014 - Europe & the World’s Leading Cruise Travel Agent
Europe & the World's Leading Cruise Travel Agent
Call FREEPHONE 0800 408 6228
or choose your cruise consultant below and give them a call…

2014 - Europe & the World’s Leading Cruise Travel Agent
  • They Have Access To All The Latest Deals
  • Alternative Cruise Suggestions
  • They Can Tailor The Cruise To Your Needs
  • Essential Advice On Cabin Selections
  • A More Personal Service Than Booking Online
  • Your Own Personal Consultant From Start To Finish
  • Benefit From Their First Hand Experiences
  • Advice On Shore Excursions And Extras

You can contact one of our consultants by calling:

Or if you prefer ask a question to our readers.

Click below for a quick quote

0800 408 6228